A little bit about me

My name is Robert (Robbie) Grainger. I am a student at South Alabama majoring in Physical Education. I have wanted to be a teacher and a coach in the high school setting for as long as I can remember. I plan to graduate in the Spring of 2011. I believe I will be a great teacher because I am extremely easy to get along with and have a great work ethic.

Working together with my co-teachers.

Having a good working relationship with other teachers is very important. In Physical Education, there are usually two teachers for each period, a male teacher for the male students, and a female teacher for the female students. It would be wise to be on the same page with my co-teacher because many times the two classes will have to split time with the equipment that the school provides. Most schools only have one gym, and one field that is provided for the students. Teachers should compromise when each other can use one so that the other class will be prepared to find an alternative activity.