A little bit about me

My name is Robert (Robbie) Grainger. I am a student at South Alabama majoring in Physical Education. I have wanted to be a teacher and a coach in the high school setting for as long as I can remember. I plan to graduate in the Spring of 2011. I believe I will be a great teacher because I am extremely easy to get along with and have a great work ethic.

Creating a solid educational experience for the students

The main goal for every teacher is to have a positive impact on their students that they can carry with them for the rest of their lives, even Physical Education teachers. P.E. teachers can teach great work ethic and a competitive spirit that they can use for everything they go through in life. They can also teach them how to win and lose with class that would also benefit them.

Physical Education teachers could also give their students a good understanding of the history of sports and how it has shaped the lives of our country and other countries. Every teacher can use their particular subject to teach their students not only in the area of their teaching, but also many other aspects in life.